Deborah,

I spent sometime tidying up my data. I have > 3500, which I started
first using Legacy in the late 1990's.

Whilst in the Census Event Address for the street number street name ,
I use also
http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/geocoder/
to enter in the details for longitude and latitude. I have to admit my
brain sometimes gets confused between Legacy N/S and E/W settings when
the geocoder returns +/- ;)

BTW may I suggest you make your postings text only.

:)

Margaret