I have only just started using Gedview yesterday after reading about
it on this group. Your post has made me go and check if my census
source citations were copied to my Ipod and thankfully they are. I use
the conventional way of recording census and source citations as
detailed in the training videos.

--
Regards
Norman Weston

Archived
messages after Nov. 21 2009:

Archived
messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:

Online
technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp