From: Heather Stovold [mailto:hstov...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 12:12 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Bridging Gaps

Well on this one - if you are sure they are siblings (which I have had) - then
you know there is a Father.  In most cases you even know what his last name is
likely to be, so I don't see why it is a big deal to create the father.

For instance, if you have Brother and Sister  - John Brown and Jane Brown -
then it is no big deal to create a father with the last name Brown, and no
other information, the mother is unknown - and you enter the kids John and Jane
under them.

I did have an instance of Brother whose last name was McCaslin, and a Sister
(still single) whose last name on the records I had found so far was just
listed as Caslin.   I entered the father with a last name of Caslin, and did an
AKA of McCaslin.

hope that helps a bit!