I'm getting the same using Outlook.  I unsubscribed and resubscribed but
it still does it.
Occasionally I only get one copy of a post.

As of 26 March 2009 the Department of Natural Resources and Water/Environmental
Protection Agency integrated to form the Department of Environment and Resource
Management

Think B4U Print
1 ream of paper = 6% of a tree and 5.4kg CO2 in the atmosphere
3 sheets of A4 paper = 1 litre of water