<<I don't quite understand your question. Can you not scroll the list in
the nFS screen ? Whatever the problem, you should not need to exit nFS
and reload it. Possibly change your filter at the top left.>>

The names the filter works on depend upon the one that was highlighted in
Legacy when you choose nFS. Filtering just uses those same names. I have
18000 names in my database, so selecting all the names is not an option.
Similarly, tag or focus requires working on the Legacy database, which
requires exiting the nFS screen then re-establishing it. All I want to do is
change the original highlighted name so I can use a different snippet of
names to work on, but I don't see how without the exit and re-signing in.

--
Carl        ct...@centurytel.net