From: James Cook [mailto:jc1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 9:05 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Where to put life stories?

I'm talking about the tidbits of information handed down in legends,
sent in emails, or flow out of interviews?  Things like Grandpa Moses
lived in a river boat on the river, or Great Aunt Sally dated Jesse
James, or whatever.  The stuff that puts some life into all the facts
we collect.  I've been toying with the idea of a custom event for
this, and I was going with one I wanted to call "Fun Facts", but I've
decided everything is not fun - like a triple killing in my tree.
And, of course, the 'fact' part is questionable.  It may be a fact
that this story was often told, but the story itself may not be a
fact.  Anyway, I'm looking for some ideas for how to do this.

In the case of an event, I was thinking I could use an entry format in
the notes section like so

"When I was a boy, we had rocks to play with, and we liked it!"  -
Uncle Joe [Joe Doe 1847-1911]