From: Ron Ferguson [mailto:ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, 14 March 2010 20:25
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Locations, addresses and events

Jan,

Following the principle that being lazy increases efficiency, an easy way to
edit a location is from the Individual Screen. At the end of the Place Field
there is a blue arrow, click and this and go directly to the Edit Location
Screen.

This is most useful when entering a Location. If it is desired to change
either the Long or Short Location clicking the arrow will enable one to do
it at the time of entering it.

Ron Ferguson

Create your Website with Legacy, see Tutorials at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/