From: "aparsons" <aparsons...@gmail.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] SourceWriter & Evidence Explained

Mike,
In the U.S. there used to be what was called "Warned Out". Generally
it meant the locale the family was in didn't want to be responsible
for their upkeep. This sounds somewhat like what you described. EE p.
401 Indigent Records discusses warnings out. As many of her other
examples this discusses records in the courthouse, etc. Nothing about
when you have the original or don't know where it came from.
Regards,
Ann
New Mexico, USA