I purchased a copy of a document which was a statement sworn under oath
by my 2G Grandfather in 1842.
It was basically his evidence before two justices of the peace in a
settlement examination and comprised of a statement of his working life
; who he worked for , where and when and how much he was paid as an
agricultural labourer.
I used the template Court records > loose papers > microfilm/fiche
The original and microfilm from which my photocopy was taken is held by
the Devon record office who had listed it in their holdings with a
reference number in the catalogue they publish on the National Archives
website. So I was able to use that reference as the file no. in the
detail. In the Master Source I used the parish name as the Jurisdiction
State and Devon as the county as this was how the Devon record office
had listed it in the catalogue. The series was also taken from the
catalogue listing
Overseers of the poor - settlement and poor relief - notices of removal
In the Master source I just made the Film ID "Photocopy of original".

Rick