Hello Legacy Users and Happy Sunday:
I am a brand new Legacy 7.4 user. I switched from FTM2010. I am very excited about my new software, but am having a huge problem with the source details already. My problem is this:
Many, many of my Master Sources are simply the census year or the title of a book. Then, either pages of the census or pages of the particular book are cited under that master source with the media files attached. This way, I can easily use the citations for numerous people. In FTM, I was able to just point to a master source, and then all of the citations under it were LISTED for me to easily re-use. In Legacy, I see no way to list the citations.
For example, the 1870 Census is a master source. Then, I have about 50 citations for that census year, each a different page of the census. This have been a wonderful way to utilize records of this type. But I see no way for Legacy to do this. Am I wrong? Is there a way to list the citations that refer to each master source?
Please help!!
Thank you in advance.
Lisa Caldwell Garrett