Jim,

To my knowledge, the Source Writer Conversion Tool, has never been released. I
will agree with Ron Ferguson that it should be removed from the help files to
eliminate confusion, however, I will even go a step further and say (In my
opinion) there are just too many variables for a Source Writer Conversion Tool
to take them all into account and work properly for everyone, and therefore
should be abandoned as a project. I am sure the programmers and developers of
Legacy could spend that time on polishing existing features within Legacy.

As a side note, I was able to correct many errors previously made by having to
manually review each of the individuals after converting to Legacy via GEDCOM.
If the Source Writer Conversion Tool had been available I would have never
caught those earlier mistakes. So I am actually happy that the Source
Conversion Tool was not available. This is just my opinion, others may feel
differently.

Charles