From: Arnold Sprague [mailto:aspra...@gsb.uchicago.edu]
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 5:46 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Template Conversion Tool

Jim,

For a short while there was a conversion tool built into Legacy. It was
wonderful. It made my life very, very nice. Unfortunately, it was soon removed
in an update; far, far before I could **easily** convert all my sources. One
must strike while the iron is hot!!!!

The reason we were given as to the removal of the conversion tool was that it
did not always work correctly and that there were some unhappy campers as a
result.

I, for one, would be **most** willing to take my chances with the Legacy
conversion tool.
          Arnold
gacyLists.asp