Jim,

For a short while there was a conversion tool built into Legacy. It was wonderful. It made my life very, very nice. Unfortunately, it was soon removed in an update; far, far before I could **easily** convert all my sources. One must strike while the iron is hot!!!!

The reason we were given as to the removal of the conversion tool was that it did not always work correctly and that there were some unhappy campers as a
result.

I, for one, would be **most** willing to take my chances with the Legacy conversion tool.
          Arnold