First, please turn off HTML; messages to the list are supposed to be in plain
text.

1.  Link the children to your son.  (Add child; existing person).

2.  Highlight your son in family view and right click to View Children List.

3.  From the Children List, highlight each step-child and click on the blue
drop-down menu for Relationship to Father at bottom of the screen.  Select Step.

4.  Now, go to the Family Group Sheet Report Options and ensure that on the
Include Tab you have checked Child-Parent Relationships.

5.  Print the Report.  The children should show on the Family Group Sheet for
your son with the Child-Parent Relationship indicated as Father: Step

If you don't like the way that looks, alternatively you could add "Step-child"
as a Child Status and ensure it is checked on Report Options.

Hope this helps,

Connie