From: Jan Roberts [mailto:poo...@ozemail.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 4:00 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Married 'Someone'

And my original question was - why, now that I have added the name of the
previously unknown parent - do I get 'Fred married someone Mary Jane BROWN'
when I create a Descendant Narrative report?  The word 'someone' is now
superfluous.  I would expect Legacy to use only the name I have entered.

Cheers
Jan