Sometime back I asked on the list about the advantages/disadvantages
of attaching sources Images (PDF/JPG) to Legacy.  The responses I got
indicated there was not a huge advantage and much was more for do it
because it seemed like the right thing to do.

I have realized that as I capture more and more sources electronically
that I don't have a good naming scheme or file folder organization
system to find the files later.  I may have an image of  source document
that has information on several people or I may 5 or 6 source documents
for 1 person.

Has anyone come up with a good system of folder names/file names?

I had also thought about using some numbering source info from Legacy.
That might work but then how best do I handle looking for files if not
in Legacy (or maybe that is not an option).

I have not found a web site with any good details.  How do other Legacy
users handle this?

thanks

Alan