At 02:36 PM 9/17/2010, you wrote:
>For example, you might have a Master Source called "Anytown Clarion
>Obituaries" and for the Master Source you would enter information that
>related to that particular publication.  Whenever you found an Obit to
>include in Legacy, the Source Detail would be the date of that edition
>of the paper, the page and column number.

That is what I am doing. For example I use Richmond Times Dispatch
Newspaper Master Source for all Obituaries I get from the Richmond
Paper Online. I have about 25 Newspaper and Funeral Home Master
Sources. I( just wanted to find out what should go in the Details. I
can record the date of the obituary but there is no page and column
numbers in the online edition.

Lloyd

Mortgage Rates Hit 3.25%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c93bd027adecd0e0ccst01vuc