On 2010/10/19 05:32, E. Wolfe wrote:
> I followed what you all said to do but when I get to..... "Below that
> is a conventional copy button that says it will Copy Source To
> Clipboard. Hit it and the selected source will be copied to the
> Source Clipboard".........it just opens a window that says that is a
> Deluxe Feature Only."

Earlier on in this discussion, you said

'Then I clicked the "Add a New Source" button, chose to use
Sourcewriter, and created a cemetery record as a source. In Step 2 of
the Sourcewriter, I filled in the source info (Source Info Tab). I also
put in some info in the "Text/Comments Tab", both blocks. Then clicked
the "Save" button and went to step 3 (Add the Source Detail).'

SourceWriter is a De Luxe feature! So, how did you manage this?

Perhaps there's a bug :-) I could easily foresee one happening if it
were possible in the Basic Version, in Options/Customise/Sources to
select SourceWriter. Opening the Source Clipboard might then have a
conflict between what's available in the two versions.

Is anyone using Basic to confirm this?

--
Regards,
Mike Fry