And a very good word it is too, Sherry!

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/

tut, tut html!!

From: Sherry/Support
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 3:51 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Using Clipboard? new questions

One word....   Marketing.

If you're using the Standard Edition and click on the "Copy to Source
Clipboard" button, you should get a window  that shows

"Deluxe Feature Only - The Copy Source to Clipboard feature is part of the
Deluxe Edition of Legacy only."

With information about purchasing the Deluxe Edition.

You'll see this in numerous places in Legacy where a feature is only a
Deluxe feature.

I've seen something similar in other programs that have a free and a
purchased version.

SourceWriter *is* available in the Basic Edition.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree