Thanks Ellen,

I guess what I'm looking for are additional timeline files, some that
would be a bit more specific such as the wars that Finland fought
against the Soviet Union (and lost all of them (:>)) and the various
battles in our own Revolutionary War.

As I see it the one in Finnish (Soumi) is only a listing of the leaders
and presidents. Failing finding a download, could one do the research as
to the dates and make and install their own?   I think it's only a text
(.txt) file.

Thanks again for the quick response,

Perk (:>)
Washington State, USA

Family History: Where every little step backward means progress (:>)

Researching:
Clawson, Kibby, Ford, Starek&  Rohrer (in Ohio)
And
Black, Webb, Millar,&  Nichol (in Ontario&  UK)