From: Sandy
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 8:17 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] using multiple computers

Hi everyone, I did read this on legacy years ago but did not think I would need
it.
Can someone tell me how when you are using 2 computers - 1 laptop and 1 desktop
how you make one the masterfile, so that you can use the laptop and then when
you come home update the masterfile. So you dont inadvertently loose
information on the chnage over.
sandy