I have several 'descendency charts' or 'pedigree charts' that other people
have sent to me to show the research that they have done. It's great because
I can go through and check my info against theirs and we can work together
to find the most accurate information.

Where do we store that in the Legacy file though?  It sure would be nice to
have some sort of 'general' info tab to store multimedia for each famiily
line where you could store these sorts of things and census pages that
relate to the entire family.  Or am I missing something? What do you do with
these sorts of digital files when they have information on hundreds of
people?

Thanks, Kathy

--
Kathy Meyer

STRESS:  when your gut says "NO WAY" and your mouth says "NO PROBLEM"

"To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have
never before done."
--Richard G. Scott, "Finding the Way Back," Ensign, May 1990, 74

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different
results. ~ Albert Einstein