  From: Leon Chapman
  To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 9:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Single Chronology for multiple people

  I would suggest you use the Publisher and select each person you want as a
chronology report and then you will generate a total report that has each
person's chronology with a table of contents, page numbering, Index of people &
Places.

  You can then save as a PDF file or print this report.

  ___
  Leon Chapman
  chap...@gmail.com
  -----