From: Brian/Support <br...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Tue, September 6, 2011 10:43:52 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Single Chronology for multiple people

What print options are you talking about? When included in a book there
are some options, such as page setup, source options that are controlled
by the additional tab of the publishing centre not by the report options
for the specific reports.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.