From: Leon Chapman <chap...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Sat, September 10, 2011 4:00:55 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Single Chronology for multiple people

In the main screen of the Publishing center, there are 4 Tabs: (Contents,
Additional, Options, Privacy) that you can change the printing page set up for
the entire Book.

You can also select "Edit Settings for Current Chapter) each individual
Chronology report -- that button is at bottom of main Publishing Center  window.

___
Leon Chapman
chap...@gmail.com
-----

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 7:02 AM, paula.ryburn <paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Question:  How do I change the print options for the chronology reports that I'm
including in this book?