From: Marnie Oakes
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2011 10:07 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Location List Suggestion [Was: Entering census
information]

I would prefer to go to the person's page instead of the current edit
box.  I've been working with
a number of people with the same name in the same location.  Going to
the person's family view
instead of just an edit box would help distinguish among the players.
Alternatively, having the birth
date or year appear along with the name in the list of people associated
with the location would improve the process of editing.