We all work in different ways.  In my research, I came across someone
from Mottisfont, Hants (a tiny village) & the name  rang a bell - so I
looked at Master List/Location for Mottisfont & yes, Sarah Judd came
from there - so I wanted to go to her in my tree to see where she and
the Mottisfont entry fitted in....  There are other ways of getting
there - would mean searching for every Sarah Judd in my tree & checking
them. A click-to-entry solution would be easier & cleaner and take you
directly to the individual's screen.  You can edit the data perfectly
well, better, in fact, from there.

So yes, please - that would be a useful enhancement.