Hi Paula,

I've just looked up 'master lists, Location' for an obscure small
village where I have a couple of ancestors.  Using the 'Edit' function,
only the person's details come up - its a locked room, you can't go
anywhere from there.  The 'Search' function, on the other hand, is
excellent - I have no issue with that (though it would be great to be
able to save searches & just click on them - but that's a red herring....)