From: Ron Ferguson [mailto:ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, 23 October 2011 7:24 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] some of my notes have disappeared

Erica,

What happens with Dropbox should have no effect on on your Legacy Database.
As you enter enter data into Legacy Legacy's own database, on your PC, is
automatically updated, and, at least in theory, this can only be lost if
overwritten by a previous version, or say, a shut down caused by a power
failure spike - hence the need for spike protection!

I thought that the same had happened to me the other day, but I realised that
in a moment of confusion I had overwritten with an older version.
Fortunately I only lost two records.

It does send a message about the need for regular backups whilst one is working.

Sorry, but I cannot offer an explanation for your problem.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/