From: Ch
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 8:14 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Cc: Mike Fry
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to record this location.

On 10/24/2011 7:06 AM, Mike Fry wrote:
On 2011/10/24 14:03, Bernhard Scholz wrote:

If not, please don't use terms you can't describe but only heard about.
It also helps us when you

a) Use the titles that Legacy uses for each Window
b) real field labels

On the point of describing Legacy screens.  It would really be helpful if the
Legacy had screen numbers on all its screens. It would be so much easier than
trying to figure out screen names and easier faster to type etc.
ChasH

No virus found in this message.