Proper sorting can be an issue.  If you don't care how your list sorts and
you don't use mapping, yes you can do it any way you want or sort from right
to left, etc.  But why is it that the minority is so vocal and yes, grumpy,
about this issue?  There wasn't a thing wrong with Bernhard expressing his
opinion.  And there isn't anything wrong with your opinion, although
different from Legacy's printed guide.

Jerry

On Oct 24, 2011 10:55 AM, "M. Brenzel" <brenze...@roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Bernhard,
>
> Please don't tell someone that the way they are doing something is "the
wrong way" just because it's not the way you have chosen to do it.

> There is nothing wrong with putting all of the data for a location in the
Location field!  It only is an issue if you use the Geo database.

> Mary
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Oct 24, 2011, at 10:29 AM, "Bernhard Scholz" <scholz-c...@gmx.de>
wrote:

> > Tony,
> >
> > I don't care how old you are or where you live but about what you to
think about
> > changes.
> >
> > But nobody is too old to learn somthing new.
> >
> > In some ways you're right.
> >
> > Back in prior 1999 with version 3.x it was much easier to use Legacy.
> > Legacy had fewer options.
> >
> > Legacy as we all has grown up and thus having new features.
> >
> > Not staying uptodate has brought many problems for those not using every
new
> > versions in the past.
> >
> > You shouldn't get back to your old idea and enter all data in the
locations.
> > That's the wrong way.
> >
> > Perhaps I can help you directly and not on the list but per email with
the email
> > address scholz-c...@gmx.de
> >

> > Bernhard

I had