From: Cheryl Rothwell
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 8:13 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] export a group of people

Wendy and Ron - I have no idea what tags are for which is why I was
concerned. Yes, I need to learn more about the program but I am sick
of spending more time on the software than genealogy so I haven't done
that. I'm spending my time working on the actual data. That would be
easier if I could break out groups - hence the question.