Sherry,

I know that the notes are correct.  They printed correctly in previous
versions.  I am not sure but I think that the added lines have just appeared in
7.5.0.112.

For example, here is one of the notes on an event as copied directly from the
screen:

1)  MOMMER George, head, age 48, white male, married, owns home without
mortgage, can read and write, born in New York, both parents born in New York,
can speak English, works as contractor/carpenter in the housing industry
2)  MOMMER Anna, wife, age 46, white female, married, can read and write, born
in New York, both parents born in Ireland, can speak English, no occupation
3)  MOMMER Edna, daughter, age 16, white female, single, attended school in
last year, can read and write, born in New York, both parents born in New York,
can speak English
4)  MOMMER Irene, daughter, age 10, white female, single, attended school in
last year, can read and write, born in New York, both parents born in New York,
can speak English

On the Individual Report, these notes appear like this: