I have been keeping up with the updates to Families and I currently have 1.3.1
installed on my iPad.  I synced back to my laptop on October 10th and recently
found the bad spacing in Legacy Individual Reports.  The last good report
showing correct spacing was created on September 18th, prior to the sync from
Families.

I found last night that if I go into each instance of the bad spacing in Legacy
and just do a 'Save', the issue is fixed.  There is nothing visibly wrong with
the notes in Legacy.  I didn't make any changes, just saved it.

Lesson learned.  If I make updates in Families, I will make note of what I
changed before syncing back to my laptop.  Then when I sync, I will
double-check them in Legacy and make sure that I create and review my webpages
and the reports that I commonly create and use in research before overwriting
my master Legacy copy of the database.

I will report this to Families Support later today.

Mary