From: cranberryf...@cobridge.tv
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 3:47 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Locations

Alan,
1) LUCKY YOU! (to have access to the new FamilySearch) I am very jealous :)
2) When I do a census record, I do it almost exactly like Geoff R.  does it
on the legacy videos and in his census webinar.

Event/Fact: 1880 United States Federal Census
Date: 18 Jun 1880
Place:  Augusta, Richmond, Georgia, USA

806 Broad Street
Little Berry Lewis, white, male, age 48, married, hotel keeper, born in NC,
both parents born in NC
Francis Lewis, white, female, age 35, wife, married, at home, born in SC,
both parents born in SC
Harry Lewis, white, male, age 7, son, single, at school, attended school
this year, born in SC, father born in NC, mother born in SC

HERE IS THE COMPLETE OUTPUT (how it would print on a report):

1880 United States Federal Census; population schedule, 18 Jun 1880,
Augusta, Richmond, Georgia, USA

806 Broad Street
Little Berry Lewis, white, male, age 48, married, hotel keeper, born in NC,
both parents born in NC
Francis Lewis, white, female, age 35, wife, married, at home, born in SC,
both parents born in SC
Harry Lewis, white, male, age 7, son, single, at school, attended school
this year, born in SC, father born in NC, mother born in SC

I do not record the physical address as a separate location event nor do I
record the occupation as a separate occupation event.  If I recorded every
occupation I found on a census record, a single person could have a many as
7 or 8 separate occupation events!

Michele