From: gen_quest [mailto:gen_qu...@yahoo.ca]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 8:33 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Quarter Dates

I would appreciate some guidance from those researching in England re quarter
dates.   As an example, I have been entering in the birth field Mar Q 1841
which is the date when the birth was registered.   I am wondering if others
enter Abt 1841 in the birth date field and make an event for the birth
registration.

Thanks

Christine