You can't through the Name List or Index View but you can search for
the middle name.

Click on the Search icon, select the Detailed Search tab

Look for whom        Individual
Where to look         Given Names
How to look             Contains
What to look for      <type in the middle name>

That will give you a Search List showing everyone whose Given Name
contains the name you'd like to find.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support