Mike,
That was precisely the kind of "How to use Help" that should be somewhere in
the Legacy help files or at least a link to the write-up that you cited.
Thanks for that info.  If, as Sherry reported, the Legacy help system is now
based on the Windows protocol, then all of these methods should function when
searching for things in the help files.
Ron Taylor