Just checked the manual for Legacy 7.0 (which I occasionally look at).
Usually, I just search the help system as it is pretty complete.

On page 27 it clearly states "For a complete description o how to use the
online Help system, choose How to Use Help from the Help menu."

I had never tried that before.  For some reason, the help file for the Help
system is missing.  It should be in there and should include the little tip
that I gave earlier about enclosing the search string with quotes which works
with many other search engines.  Maybe Sherry can get it fixed.

Ron Taylor