From: Robert Runion <sarge1...@cox.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Wed, February 8, 2012 1:15:50 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Apple question

I run Legacy on a 24" iMAC with Parallels 6 running Windows 7.  It works just
fine and allows moving from Windows to MAC with minimal problems.  The only
aggravating thing I've encountered is the slow response printing from Windows -
of course in this day of instant gratification,, it does work, just slower than
I would like. :-)

Bob

Paula,