My apologies.  I just got used to this group being such a good resource for
so many things and I associated this with being able to ultimately attach
videos to the appropriate people in Legacy.  Sort of like some of the
useful posts I have seen with regards to the Flip Pal Scanner.

As such, since I apparently have just spammed the group and added to what
sounds like an overburdened list, everyone can just ignore this email.
Delete it, forget it ever happened.