Sorry LUG, thought I was sending to Paul.
Betty
FL

________________________________
 From: BF <b.fri...@yahoo.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Home Movie Transfer

Paul, don’t know where you’re located. I paid $600 for about 6 of the large
reels
and 10-20 of the small ones (about 4", I don't rem the footage).  He put a
copy on an external hard drive to edit (which I haven’t begun), and on two DVDs
with music so we can view them until I get to the big edit.  I took it to
someone’s house locally (Florida).  He had a company name but I doubt if you
would be interested since the price you located is much cheaper.  I appreciated
that I could do the
transportation.

Betty
FL