Thank you Paula, that was the case- I needed to insert the [Source]
field at the end of my sentence override.  I didn't understnd that was
part of the default wording structure for the event.
I have been doing  mainly data imput into Legacy and am only just now
seeing how the reports look.  Upon reflective I should of been
checking the output into reports as I had been going along.  I think I
have come up with a combination of default wording and then adding
some condensed extra wording that doesn't clog up the report too much.
Lea-Anne