From: Ronald Bernier [mailto:ronaldbern...@bernfrin.org]
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 10:48 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] duplicated emails

Elizabeth,

It is makes no difference if you have the "fancier" version (Google Apps) or
the standard gmail account.  You do not actually have two copies of your email.
 Don't forget, Google mail does not support true folders.  When you say you
have a copy in your sent mail - "sent mail" is strictly a label, not a folder.
If you look at your Google "folders", you will see that no matter what label an
email has -i.e. "Inbox" "Legacy" (a label that I created), "Sent Mail", etc,
you will see a copy in that designated "folder", but you will also see a copy
in the "All Mail" folder.  Again, you do not actually have two copies of the
email.  You have one copy with two labels.

Ron Bernier