From: Paula Ryburn <paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Quick question on GEO database
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 11:24 AM

I did not  migrate my Legacy application/folders from my old PC, so the Geo
folder is not on my new PC.  Can I just copy that whole folder over (via flash
drive), or do I need to reinstall the Geo database from the website?Thanks.
 --Paula in Texas
Researching:  Adair Baker Beasley Benson Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman
Clement Clough Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field
Floran Floyd Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Hale Harbaugh Hind Hopkins Hughes Hurdle
Jones Klein Koyle Laswell McDonald Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche
Ryburn Sanford Short Singer Sullivan Weller Williams