Thanks, John, but I'm pretty sure I just downloaded the files in the past few
months.
 --Paula

________________________________
From: John B. Lisle <leg...@tqsi.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Sat, February 25, 2012 4:41:44 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Quick question on GEO database

Paula,

You might wish to download again and re-build the GeoCode database as I believe
that a new set of files were created several months ago.

john.

At 02:07 PM 2/25/2012, Ron Taylor wrote:

The C:\Legacy\Geo folder can be copied to another computer without re-building
it from the internet downloads.  Once in place on the hard drive, then go to
Options>Customize>Other>Geo Location Database and click "Database Maintenance".
Then click "Set" and navigate to where you put the GeoDB.gdb file.  That will
connect the file to Legacy and should work.