Paula,

You might wish to download again and re-build the GeoCode database as I believe that a new set of files were created several months ago.

john.

At 02:07 PM 2/25/2012, Ron Taylor wrote:
The C:\Legacy\Geo folder can be copied to another computer without re-building it from the internet downloads.  Once in place on the hard drive, then go to Options>Customize>Other>Geo Location Database and click "Database Maintenance".  Then click "Set" and navigate to where you put the GeoDB.gdb file.  That will connect the file to Legacy and should work.
Ron Taylor

--- On Sat, 2/25/12, Paula Ryburn <paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Paula Ryburn <paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Quick question on GEO database
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 11:24 AM

I did not  migrate my Legacy application/folders from my old PC, so the Geo folder is not on my new PC.  Can I just copy that whole folder over (via flash drive), or do I need to reinstall the Geo database from the website?
Thanks.

--Paula in Texas

Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).