From: James Cook <jc1...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Sun, February 26, 2012 8:35:41 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Print maternal lineage

Didn't see any replies, but I think LTools has a lineage worksheet
that will print between any two people - male or female.  Dennis said
he's out for a month, but maybe somebody could confirm if this true.
Or go find Dennis in the other mail group.

Having said that, that will not answer the original question.  The
original sounds like an hourglass chart would come the closest, but
AFAIK would not contain the siblings.

Cheers