From: Paula Ryburn <paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Print maternal lineage
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Monday, February 27, 2012, 4:47 PM

Ron and others,I did just re-submit a suggestion on this item.  Wish I had
copied it for posterity, because there is no way to look up a suggestion.  But
here's what I remember including:
Lineage Report  (there's a vertical report and a horizontal chart)1.  Allow
selection of two Individuals2.  Utilize Relationship Calculator logic to find
how the two Individuals are related - save that lineage3.  Allow selection of
lineage (if the Individuals are related in more than one way)4.  Print siblings
(if checked) and spouse for each Individual *regardless of gender*5.  Add
option to "print siblings for spouses"  (check box)
I think there was also a small bug about not recognizing date prefix
modifications in the Customize section.
Although the horizontal chart might encounter some page layout issues, this
shouldn't be a brand new program if they use the already established
Relationship Calculator logic.  Well, that's what *I* think at least. ;)
 --Paula