Those of us with an assembly language/UNIX background and who have
been programming and using computers since before there was an
Internet are quite familiar with the RFCs and are frustrated by the
failure of current software products to follow the RFC. A competent
programmer would know the RFCs applicable to his program and not
release it if it does not meet the requirements of the RFC. We also
realize that most people have no knowledge of or interest in what the
RFCs attempt to do.

Just because we don't spend a lot of time complaining doesn't mean we
like the situation.

Stiofan

--
Steven C. Perkins       scperk...@gmail.com     http://stevencperkins.com/